Sr. Digital Hardware & ASIC designer/Team Leader
You have excellent RTL coding skills and are structured in all aspects of digital hardware development, including design, specification, implementation, verification, documentation and version control. You have a hands-on mentality and enjoy working in a dynamic environment. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team and and we expect that you can communicate clearly to a wide public, including other engineers, customers and management. You must also be able to function as the Team Leader.
- Design and development of heterogeneous many-core sub-system IP including DSP and network-on-chip IP building blocks,
- Defining verification plans for designs,
- Verification and validation of the digital IP.
- Experience with RTL coding in VHDL and/or Verilog,
- Experience with functional verification tools such as Modelsim, Questasim and/or NCsim,
- Solid working knowledge of the hardware design and development process,
- Experience in system-on-chip subsystem development,
- Experience with software coding in C, and scripting languages (TCL, bash),
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering and at least five years of professional experience.
- ASIC design experience, including RTL coding, logic synthesis, gate-level simulation and static timing analysis,
- Experience with FPGA-based platforms and FPGA system design (for ASIC emulation, prototyping),
- Experience with the latest developments in formal verification, functional coverage analysis, and assertion-based verification is a plus,
- Experience with power aware design and verification techniques.
- Team player.
- Capable to think ahead and proactively take initiative,
- Persistent and determined to keep commitments and make deadlines,
- Eager to learn and stays current in related technical developments,
- Proficient planning and organizing skills,
- Good communication skills in English (both oral and written).
- SemiCon Electronics
- SemiCon Mechatronics
- SemiCon Manufacturing
- SemiCon Software
- Management en directie