Software Development Team Leader
A key leadership role, reporting to the R&D Director, the Software Development Team Leader is accountable for delivery requested custom software to fit the specific products need.
This role will also provide technical leadership to a team of, software engineers.
· Work with the Product Sponsor and Project Managers to plan and execute projects to support product requirements.
· Ensure teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources
· Ensure projects remain on target to meet deadlines Work closely with the Project Managers, Sales, and Business Development, to understand the system’s functional and non-functional requirements
· Demonstrate leadership abilities to our clients with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes based on release schedules
· Continue to evolve the existing software system applications and architecture as needed
· Develop and monitor individual employees’ performance.
· Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
• M.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in a software development organization is require
· A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader and/or development manager
· Strong understanding of embedded systems software development cycle
· Strong knowledge of C/C++/C Sharp and Matlab
· Strong knowledge and experiences with micro-processor and FPGA programming and bring-up procedures as well as testing procedures
· Strong knowledge in interface protocols
· Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills
· Understanding of modern software development patterns, web architecture is a plus.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Leading a team of 4 Software engineers on the following tasks:
· Set-up of embedded software architectures based on various micro-processor or FPGA platforms for highly-integrated and miniaturized ToF device solutions:
o Conceptual architecture design and definition of software specifications
o Implementation of algorithms
o Implementation of hardware description layers
o Hardware bring-up and verification
· Design of test environments in commercial hardware platforms:
o System built-in test and watchdog functions
o Set-up and support of regression test concepts
· Support of test engineers with software related tasks
· maintenance and support of MESA’s SwissRanger camera platform:
o Camera driver
o Regression test system
o AD Blackfin DSP, OS and server
o SW tools for production
Our Client has industry leadership in imaging, light and sensors results from a unique combination of wafer-level integration, pragmatic innovation, total supply chain control, a culture of integrity, and a 20+ year track record
of delivering breakthrough technologies to leading OEMs.
Backed by world-class investors, Our Client's teams are located all over the world. We are in the process of expanding the development team located in Zurich
- Advies - ingenieursbureau
- Onderzoek / R&D
- Mobile IT App development
- Mobile IT Cloud computing
- SemiCon Software
- SemiCon Optical
- SemiCon Electronics
- Management en directie