Senior Product Development Engineer Optics
Wat zijn de verantwoordelijkheden van de
Responsibilities of the Senior Optical Product Development Engineer
- Opto-mechanical design of micro-optical products (together with optical design team)
- Communication of the product design to our customers and the prototyping engineering team in Singapore
- Planning and coordinating of the product development
- Lab work to do process development to enable new products
Wat verwachten we van de Senior Product Development Engineer Optics
The job requirements of the Senior Optical Product Development Engineer are
- 15+ years experience in optical systems design of Camera Lenses (DSC or Mobile Phone Devices) including tolerance and manufacturing analysis
- Expert knowledge in optical and camera-level systems performance
- Knowledge of Wafer Level Optics design and WLO manufacturing
Waar ga je werken als
Our client is a leading Singapore-based developer and manufacturer of advanced micro-optics solutions, with an R&D center in Zurich, Switzerland. With nearly two decades of experience in wafer level micro optics, They efficiently produce tiny optical components in large volumes for sophisticated applications in smart phones, mobile devices, gaming consoles, telecoms equipment and supercomputers. With more than 30 advanced optics engineers and several hundred million units shipped, their ability to combine Swiss precision with Asian manufacturing know-how makes them leader in this field.
The Product Development Engineer will be part of the product development engineering team in the Swiss engineering center.
- SemiCon Optical