Optical Design Engineer ‐imaging-
Functie omschrijving Optical Design Engineer ‐imaging-
We are looking for good level Optical Design engineer to be added to our optical design team in Zurich Switzerland. Task for the position is to contribute towards activities within a worldwide end-to‐end product development team focused on successfully developing, prototyping, and producing advanced Optoelectronic components, imaging systems, optical packages and sensors. The position involves supporting projects through concept definition, detailed optical design, simulation and prototyping.
Responsibilities generally include:
- Work within a worldwide multidisciplinary development team to provide optical design solutions to customer specifications. Main task will be for imaging optics.
- Define design concepts and select key optical technologies in‐line with requirements.
- Optical modeling, and optical system performance simulation and verification.
- Generate product documentation including optical design specifications, and optical design performances reports. Perform engineering product verification to ensure compliae to requirements.
- Cooperate with Project Leaders to assure design to be compliant with mechanical and manufacturing ground-rules.
- Work well with diverse geographical team.
Functie Optical Design Engineer ‐imaging-
- Relevant engineering degree with 5+ years experience in the field.
- Experience in design array optical elements will be a plus.
- Experience in IQ (image quality) testing will be a plus.
- Familiarity with optical system design and algorithms, knowledge of MatLab.
- Knowledge in optical and microelectronic technologies, materials, components, manufacturing processes, and constraints.
- Experience with latest optical design and modeling tools, Zemax minimum, other tools such as LIGHT TOOL,ASAP, OSLO, TRACEPRO, CODE V are a plus.
- Optical lab and optical and measurement control experience.
- Ability to travel worldwide.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- SemiCon Optical