Commercial ICT Talent - Native Speaker German !
Functie omschrijving Commercial ICT Talent - Native Speaker German !
Is it your passion to combine your Engineering and Customers skills?
In cooperation with our collegues at The Next Wise Programm we recruit for our client; an international website optimization platform. For information look at www.nextwiseprogram.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for talented candidates with engineering skills! You will develope new features and help clients to write sophisticated tests. Your will make it easier for customers to make data-driven decisions.
we are looking for highly talented candidates who want to work for a company with a very successful business concept.
Your mission will be to keep your assigned enterprise customers happy and ensure they are successfully using the website optimization platform. You build long term relationships with some of the biggest brands in the world as you begin to understand their systems, personnel, needs and goals.
Functie Commercial ICT Talent - Native Speaker German !
- Lead assigned enterprise accounts through the organizations onboarding program (integration, training, experiment setup).
- Manage the majority of assigned account support cases and coordinate with other team members to ensure timely issue resolution.
- Review experiment ideas and recommend how to best configure them in the organization.
- Guide customers' IT developers (or external agencies) with creating custom code for sophisticated experiments or integrating with other systems.
- Provide best practices with how to effectively manage the platform.
- Collaborate with internal teams (product, engineering, marketing) advocating on behalf of your customers.
- Leverage your learnings and innovations working with customers to lead team projects which improve the experience for all customers.
- You love partnering with customers to create solutions that have meaningful impact to the end users and their organizations.
- You have been a project owner leading multiple team members to successfully complete a multi-month project.
- You have an insane desire and capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- You have have experience working as part of a cross functional team (including sales, engineering, marketing and product).
- You have 3-5 years of experience with front end web development and/or working in professional services organization (huge plus).
Informal, young and sales driven organization!
In Amsterdam they provide services in the biggest brands in Europe.
Competitive salary and a bonus scheme! Excellent other emoluments!
- Mobile IT App development
- Mobile IT Cloud computing
- Mobile IT Security Compliance
- IT-Business developer
- Commercieel manager